Italian luxury sports car maker Lamborghini on 6 April 2016 announced the appointment of former Audi India executive Sharad Agarwal as Head of India operations.
As the head of Lamborghini India, Agarwal will be responsible to drive the entire activities for the company in the subcontinent, overseeing sales, marketing, after sales and network development.
Who is Sharad Agarwal?
• Prior to his appointment at Lamborghini, Agarwal has been associated with Audi India since May 2012 as Head of Corporate Sales, Fleet and Leasing and Financial Services. He moved as Head of Field Forces in 2013.
• He has also been associated with Zuari Industries, TVS Motor Company and Mahindra First Choice.
• Lamborghini is an Italian brand and manufacturer of luxury sports cars.
• Ferruccio Lamborghini, an Italian manufacturing magnate, founded Automobili Ferruccio Lamborghini S.p.A. in 1963 to compete with established marques, including Ferrari.
• Its production facility and headquarters are located in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
Who: Sharad Agarwal
When: 6 April 2016