Manish Tandon was on 6 August 2016 appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the CSS Corp, a global Technology Support company. He will be inducted as a whole time Director of the board and as CEO.
He will succeed TG Ramesh, the current CEO who now moves onto the role of a strategic advisor role as a non-executive director on the board.
About Manish Tandon
• An IIT Kanpur alumnus and a Gold Medalist from IIM Bangalore, Manish has spent nearly two decades at Infosys building and delivering value to global clients across the IT-enabled Services value chain.
• After his early experience in software delivery and operations, Manish moved into client and business management roles.
• He grew the Testing business for Infosys significantly, and has operated across a range of geographies, horizontals and business verticals including Retail / CPG and Financial Services & Insurance.
• He is currently the head of Healthcare & Life Sciences, Insurance and High-Tech Manufacturing businesses at Infosys.
• He is also a Director on the board of Infosys Lodestone, Infosys Public Services and EdgeVerve.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Union Cabinet approved grant of Permanent Residency Status to Foreign Investors
MoUD and Amar Chitra Katha signs MoU to publish and distribute comic book on Swachh Bharat Mission
Gujarat becomes first state to distribute 2 crore LED Bulbs under UJALA
Mukesh Mehta appointed as President of India Bullion and Jewellers Association