Masaki Asano was appointed as the Deputy Managing Director of India Yamaha Motor on 2 January 2012. He will report directly to Hiroyuki Suzuki, the
CEO (Chief Executive Officer) and MD (Managing Director) of the Company and his appointment to this position has also created a new profile in the Yamaha, which never existed before this.
About Masaki Asano
• He served Yamaha Motor Co. (YMC, Japan) and looked after its domestic market in the year 1981
• In 1989, he joined Yamaha Motor Indonesia as its General Manager – Marketing
• He also served Yamaha Motor in Portugal as its President in 1997
• He served Yamaha Motor Italy as its President from 2001 to 2003
• From 2003 onwards, he headed the Central and south American Motorcycle Market and controlled the business operations from the Yamaha Motor Co. head office in Japan
• Since 2007, he served Yamaha Motor Vietnam as it President before being appointed with India Yamaha Motor
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.