Sebastian Vettel of Germany and the Ferrari driver on 30 July 2017 won the Hungarian Formula One Grand Prix at the Hungaroring in Mogyoród.
The second and third place was taken by Ferrari driver Kimi Raikkonen of Finland and Mercedes driver Valtteri Bottas of Finland respectively.
The 2017 Hungarian Formula One Grand Prix was the eleventh round of the 2017 Formula One season and the 32nd running of the Hungarian Grand Prix.
About Sebastian Vettel
• Born on 3 July 1987, Sebastian Vettel is a German racing driver.
• He is currently driving in Formula One for Scuderia Ferrari.
• He is a four-time Formula One World Champion, having won the championship in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 with Red Bull Racing.
• He is among the most successful F1 drivers of all time, as he is one of only four drivers to have won four or more drivers' titles.
• He is contracted to remain as a Formula One driver with Scuderia Ferrari until at least the end of 2017.
• Vettel started his career in Formula One as a test driver for BMW Sauber.
• He made his debut with the team at the 2007 United States Grand Prix, replacing the injured Robert Kubica.
• He became the youngest race winner at the time when he took victory at the 2008 Italian Grand Prix.
About Hungarian Formula One Grand Prix
• The Hungarian Grand Prix is a motor race held annually in Hungary.
• Since 1986, the race has been a round of the FIA Formula One World Championship.
• The first Hungarian Grand Prix was held on 21 June 1936 over a 3.1-mile track laid out in Népliget, a park in Budapest.
Who: Sebastian Vettel
When: 30 July 2017
Parliament passes Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (Second Amendment) Bill, 2018
Assam-NRC Draft can’t be basis of any action by any authority: SC
Government to soon introduce bill proposing death penalty for mob lynching
Ministry of Shipping issues new guidelines for improving treasury investment for Major Ports