Shalabh Seth was on 15 November 2014 appointed as the Managing Director (MD) of SABMiller India Pvt Ltd. He succeeded Grant Liversage who is returning to South Africa after serving less than 18 months in the company.
• Seth did his graduation in Mechanical Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani in 1993 and MBA in General Management from INSEAD in 2002.
• From June 1993 to November 2001, Seth had served as the Production Manager of ITC Limited.
• Since joining the SABMiller India in 2003, Seth has held various roles including that of sales director, Director- Supply Chain and Operations Director- North Region.
SABMiller India Pvt Ltd
• SABMiller Plc is a South African multinational brewing and beverage company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's second-largest brewer measured by revenues.
• It has operations in 80 countries across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America.
• SABMiller Plc entered India in 2000 by acquiring Narang Breweries. SABMiller India is the owner of Foster’s and Haywards beer.
• SABMiller is the second-largest brewer in India and has joint ventures in Vietnam and Australia.
Who: Shalabh Seth
When: 15 November 2014
Eight-foot bronze statue of World War II Indian pilot Mohinder Singh Pujji unveiled in UK
PV Sindhu won 2014 Macau Open Grand Prix Gold Badminton Title
CERN scientists discovered two subatomic particles belonging to the family of baryon
Book titled Letters for a Nation written by Jawaharlal Nehru & Madhav Khosla