GK Questions with Answers on Ancient Kingdoms of India consists of 10 Multiple Type Questions that attune and equipped the aspirants according to the evolving nature of different competitive examinations like UPSC-prelims, IAS-prelims, SSC, CDS, NDA, State Services, and Railways etc.
1. Which Pala ruler founded the famous Vikramshila University for the Buddhists?
2. Which Pratihara ruler had the famous poet, Rajasekhara at his court?
D. Mihir Bhoja
3. Find the odd pair:
A. Sena Dynasty – Founded by Vijaya Sena
B. Pala Dynasty- Founded by Gopala
C. Pratihara Dynasty - Founded by Bhoja
D. Rashtrakuta Dynasty- Founded by Amogvarsha
4. Who was the first Pala ruler to plunge into the tripartite struggle?
5. The Arab Merchant, Suleiman came to India during the reign of..............
A. Viyajsena of Sena Dynasty
B. Mihirbhoja of Pratihara Dynasty
C. Gopala of the Pala Dynasty
D. Dnatidurga of Rashtrakutas
6. Halebid is associated with:
7. Select the correct chronology of the administrative units of Chola period:
A. III, II, I & IV
B. I, II, III & IV
C. IV, I, II & III
D. IV, II, I & III
8. Ramayan – a classic in Tamil Literature was written by:
9. Select the correct chronology of the Chola Emperors:
I. Rajaraja I
III. Rajaendra I
A. IV, II, I, V, III & VI
B. II, II, I, VI, IV & V
C. V, IV, II, VI, I & III
D. III, I, II, V, IV & VI
10. Name the chola ruler who sent an embassy of 72 merchants to chinain AD 1077.
A. Kulottunga I
B. Rajaraja II
C. Kulottunga II
D. Rajendra I
GK Questions and Answers on the System of Police and Intelligence during British India
GK Questions and Answers on the British legislation to stop Revolutionaries Activities in India
GK Questions and Answers on the Socio-Religious Reforms Movement in India
GK Questions and Answers on the revolutionary movements during British India