GK Questions with answers on Geography: Wildlife, Forest & Vegetation Set IV, in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions that is made as per latest examination pattern of UPSC (IAS, IPS, IES, IFS, CDS, and NDA), State-PSC, SSC, Railways and other competitive examinations.
1. The Central African cheetah and West African wild dog were declared extinct in which year?
2. Romincka Forest is also better known as:
A. Mupa National Park
B. Krasny Les
C. Mago National Park
D. Rakiura National Park
3. Which of the following national parks or sanctuary covers the areas of north-eastern China and the Russian Far East?
A. Fiordland National Park
B. Senkele Wildlife Sanctuary
C. Faro National Park
4. The Barnacle Goslings is generally labelled as what?
A. Long tailed
C. Fast and Furious
D. All of the above
5. Tsavo East National Park, one of the oldest and largest parks in Kenya was previously known as:
A. Manda National Park
B. Stephanie Wildlife Sanctuary
C. Taru Desert
D. Omo National Park
6. Who currently manages Arapaho National Forest?
A. Roosevelt National Forest
B. Hankavan Hydrological Sanctuary
C. Khor Virap Sanctuary
D. Sev Lake Sanctuary
7. Five nations, consisting of Canada, Denmark (Greenland), Norway, the United States, and the former U.S.S.R signed an international agreement on November 15, 1973 in Oslo to protect which animal?
A. Iberian Lynx
B. Hawksbill Turtle
D. Polar Bear
8. Two rivers, the Limpopo and the Crocodile act as natural boundaries of which wildlife sanctuary?
A. Plane Grove Sanctuary
B. Kruger Sanctuary
C. Waza National Sanctuary
D. Omo Sanctuary
9. Out of the following forests, where would one find the endangered red-cockaded woodpecker and wintering habitat for bald eagles?
A. Gambela National Park
B. Campbell Bay National Park
C. Angelina National Forest
D. Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
10. Which wildlife sanctuary is located on the Twin Islands, including North Twin Island and South Twin Island within Central James Bay?
A. Twin Islands Wildlife Sanctuary
B. Yeghegnadzor Sanctuary
C. Zangezur Sanctuary
D. Akhnabad Taxus Grove Sanctuary
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.