GK Questions with answers on Indian Geography: Agriculture Set V
GK Questions with answers on Indian Geography: Agriculture Set V, in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions that is made as per latest examination pattern of UPSC (IAS, IPS, IES, IFS, CDS, and NDA), State-PSC, SSC, Railways and other competitive examinations.
1. Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) was established in the year?
2. The Beej Bachao Andolan began in the late 1980s was led by?
A. Sundarlal Bahuguna
B. Bhagat Singh Koshyari
C. Vijay Jardhari
D. None of the above
3. DD Kisan is an Indian agriculture television channel was launched in the year?
4. Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana has amalgamated how many ongoing programmes of different ministries?
Know the Soil profile of India
5. Which international institution is assisting India's Neeranchal National Watershed Project?
C. World Bank
6. Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation is located at?
7. Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) is located at?
A. New Delhi
8. Indian Institute of Spices Research is located at?
9. Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (ICAR) is located at?
A. Port Blair
10. Central Arid Zone Research Institute is located at?