GK Quiz on Definition of State in India & Co-operative Societies in India
Dear Students Jagran Josh is presenting you a set of 10 MCQs based on Definition of State in India& Co-operative Societies in India. We are providing you topic wise questions so that you come to know all kinds of probable questions on a particular topic. Our expert’s team has gone through a deep analysis to frame only those kinds of questions which are asked in the past exams and supposed to be asked in the upcoming competitive exams also.
1. Which of the following is the actual definition of states in the Indian Constitution?
A. Government and Parliament of India and the Government and the Legislature of each of the States and all local or other authorities within the territory of India or under the
control of the Government of India.
B. Government and the Legislature of each of the States and all local authorities
C. Government and the Legislature of each of the States and all local authorities within the territory of India.
D. Parliament of India, state assembly and president of India
2. Which article of Indian constitution defines the “State”?
A. Article 9
B. Article 10
C. Article 11
D. Article 12
3. Which of the following organisation does not come under the definition of: States”?
4. Article 2 and 3 deals with the……..:
A. Fundamental duties
B. Name of the country
C. Establishment of new states
5. When state reorganisation committee was appointed?
6. Which sector is mainly served by the Co-operative Societies in India?
A. Corporate Houses
7. Verghese Kurien is related to:
A. Green revolution
B. White revolution
C. Blue revolution
D. Yellow reolution
8. National Milk Day is observed on:
A. 25 Nov.
B. 2 Dec.
C. 26 Nov.
D. 24 Oct.
9. Which of the following is not a Co-operative Federation in India?
C. MOTHER DIARY
10. Who written the Book "I too had a dream":
A. Verghese Kurien
B. M.S. Swaminathan
C. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam
D. Arun Jaitely