About Rajasthan State - Road Transport Corporation
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation is devoted to delivering good and value services, continuously improving the services for the contentment of the travelers. To accomplish the assurance, Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation has integrated Express, Ordinary, A.C., Deluxe, A.C. Sleeper, Volvo Pantry, Volvo Mercedes, Volvo LCD Pantry, Volvo LCD bus services in convoy for all types of passengers.
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation has stepped into its 49th year of business, since its setting up on October 1, 1964. The Corporation has been recognized under Road Transport Act in the year 1950 with the purpose of providing adequate, economic, competent and prompt services to the traveling public in Rajasthan with 421 Buses and 8 Depots covering 45000 kms, moving 29000 passengers every day.
• Proffers squat fares for travelers per day
• Airy and expedient Bus Stands with all facilities for in-transit and waiting travelers
• Provides the means of frequently planned intercity transport to most villages, towns and cities across Rajasthan and near States
• Provides reservation services for all express and deluxe buses
• Offers supplementary seats during peak voyage periods to have room for passengers
• As a communally cognizant body proffers concession in facilities and fares to handicapped people
• Provides concessional price to freedom fighters, sick people, families of soldiers who lost their lives during war and widows
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation is linked to nearby 11 States and Union Territories, that is, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir, Uttarakhand, Chandigarh and Delhi through different type of facilities like that of A.C., Volvo, A.C. Sleeper, Express and Deluxe. The Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation is persistently intensifying its services in villages and increases passenger services in the isolated interiors of the state.
In view of the controlling area and size of operation, Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation has foreseen a determined e-Governance plan ITMS, (Integrated Transport Management System) to augment Zonal/Depot/ Head Office functioning. Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation has already performed ETIM (Electronic Ticket Issuing Machine) component of ITMS in all depots and recently have brought up following mentioned modules :-
1. State Wise Online Reservation System
2. Incorporation of accessible Electronic Ticket Issuing Machine (ETIM) with Online Reservation System
3. Management Information System Online
4. Dispatch System and Vehicle Scheduling
5. Passenger Information System and Vehicle Tracking
6. Accounts mechanization through TALLY
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.