JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2021 Declared: As per the latest update, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has formally declared the JEE Main Paper 2 Result for the recently concluded engineering entrance exam. The paper 2 result declared for JEE Main 2021 exam is for the February session of the entrance exam which was held for B.Arch and B.Plan exams. Candidates who have appeared for the JEE Main 2021 Exam for Paper 2 can check their result and download the scorecard via official website i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in. To make access to JEE Main 2021 Result easier for the candidates, direct link to the result checking page is also provided below:
Final Answer Key Released for Paper 2
The JEE Main 2021 Feb Exam for Paper 2 i.e. BArch and BPlanning paper was held on 23rd February 2021. The examination for Paper 2A (B.Arch.) and Paper 2B (B.Planning) was conducted in one shift and the result has also been declared on the same day. Along with the declaration of JEE Main 2021 Result, the exam authority has also released the final answer key for the Paper 2A and Paper 2B of the JEE Main 2021 Exams. This is the first time that the exam was held in 13 languages (English, Hindi, and Gujarati along with Assamese, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu) and the answer key has also been released accordingly.
How to check JEE Main Result 2021 online?
Like all other exams conducted by NTA, JEE Main Result 2021 has also been declared by the apex testing agency online on its official exam portal i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates can follow the simple step-wise process listed below to check result and download the JEE Main Scorecard 2021 online.
- Step 1: Visit official exam portal i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Find and Click on Link for View / Download Scorecard
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page with input fields
- Step 4: Enter your application number in designated field
- Step 5: Select your Date of Birth using the drop down menu
- Step 6: Enter the Security Pin Provided on the page
- Step 7: Click on Submit Button and your JEE Main Scorecard will be displayed on the screen
- Step 8: Download scorecard in PDF softcopy format
- Step 9: Take printout for future reference