Students of class 12 and 10 are among the busiest entities on the planet as the D-day is just 5 days away. The Central Board of Secondary Education exams for both the classes will commence from March 2, 2015. Preparations, revisions, mocks, and prayers are in full swing to score the maximum marks possible, especially with the ICC Cricket World Cup running concurrent.. On the very first day the assessment for class 10 will be Dynamics Retail/technology/security/automobile/tourism while class 12 will have its English elective.
Admit cards for both the classes have already been released. Both the classes will be having their first exam together on the same date but Class 10 examinations will end by March 26, 2015 whereas class 12 exams will conclude by April 17, 2015. Enough gap has been provided in between the exams to make it easy for the students to revise their syllabus thoroughly.
In case of any doubt regarding the examination schedule or pattern, the students may visit the CBSE’s official website.
Here are some tips and suggestions that the students must follow to ensure that they are well prepared for the exam:
- Don’t take stress and be sure that you get 6-8 hours of sleep daily
- Keep your mind calm
- Take a balanced diet and drink a lot of water to energize your body
- Try to solve the sample papers in allotted time. It will make you aware of the types of questions being asked in the exams and you will also learn how to manage time during the exams
- Besides studies, take out time to indulge in other activities like going for a walk, playing, etc. as it will refresh your mind
- Revise your notes on the evening before the exam and also in the morning of the examination day.
- Check all your stationery and admit card properly on the eve of the exam