AAVIN Recruitment 2019 for 20 Manager and other posts, Apply Till July 15
AAVIN has notified for the 20 posts of Manager, & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2019.
AAVIN Job Notification: AAVIN has invited applications for the 20 posts of Manager, & Others. All the eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2019.
Candidates with certain eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. All the candidates who have Graduate/Post Graduate/Diploma/CA with different qualifications according to the posts can send their application on or before 15 July 2019.
Advertisement No.: .1 /2019., dated 19 June 2019
Last Date of Application: 15 July 2019
AAVIN Vacancy Details
- Manager (Accounts) -01
- Manager (Engg) -01
- Manager (Fodder)-01
- Deputy Manager (Dairy) -02
- Deputy Manager (DC)-02
- Executive (Office) --09
- Private Secretary Grade-III-02
- Executive Lab-01
- Junior Executive Typing-01
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Factory Assistant & Other Posts Job
- Manager (Accounts) - Must Possess any Degree with CA inter/ICWA inter)
- Manager (Engg) - Must possess Degree in Electrical and Electronics /Electronics and Instrumentation / Electrical and Instrumentation / Electronics and communication/ Automobile/Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University
- Manager (Fodder)- B.Sc., in Agriculture
- Deputy Manager (Dairy) - Degree with IDD/NDD (or) post Graduate Degree in Dairy Science/ Dairying (or) B.Tech. in food Technology/ Dairy Technology/Food processing from any approved institutions.
- Deputy Manager (DC)- Post Graduate Degree in Dairy Science /Dairy Chemistry /Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ BioTech/Quality Control
- Executive (Office) -- Post Graduates Degree and pass in Cooperative Training. as detailed in Rc.No.51928/2013/SF2 dated: 18-7-2013 of the Registrar of cooperative societies, Chennai. Exemption for holders of degree in B.A(Coop)(or) B.Com (Coop) from passing cooperative Training
- Private Secretary Grade-III- Degree in any discipline. Must have passed Typewriting English Higher Grade and Tamil Lower Grade and Shorthand English Higher Grade & Tamil Lower Grade.
- Executive Lab- Degree in science Must possess two years Diploma in Lab technician issued by the government /Government approved institutions.
- Junior Executive Typing- Must be a graduate in any discipline with Type writing Higher Grade in English and Tamil
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents either by speed post or by registered post to “General Manager, Madurai District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd, Sathamangalam, Madurai-625 020” either by Registered Post or by Speed Post. Last Date for receipt of application: 15 July 2019.