Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Navi Mumbai Jobs Notification: ACTREC, Navi Mumbai has invited applications for Scientific Assistant and other posts. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 24 April 2019.
Employment Notice No. ACTREC/Advt-25/2019; Dated – 16.04.2019
Important Dates for ACTREC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 24 April 2019 from 09.30 AM to 10.30 PM
Vacancy Details of ACTREC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
Total No. of Posts– 05 Posts
- Research Associate – 01 Post
- Senior Technical Specialist – 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant – 02 Post
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
Eligibility Conditions for ACTREC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
- Research Associate – Ph.D. in Life Sciences from a recognized university with minimum 1 years experience.
- Senior Technical Specialist – Ph.D. in Life Sciences from a recognized university OR M.Sc. in Life Sciences with minimum 4 years experience.
- Scientific Assistant – B.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences with at least 60% marks from a recognized university and at least 02 years laboratory experience or fresh M.Sc. in Life Sciences with minimum 60% marks.
- Project Assistant – Fresh B.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences OR S.S.C./H.S.C. pass preferable with CMLT/DMLT and at least two years experience in Hospital/Research Lab/Operation Theatre.
Selection Procedure for ACTREC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
How to Apply for ACTREC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview scheduled to be held on 24 April 2019 along with their CV, all original certificates and one set of self attested photocopy for verification in the Conference Room, 3rd Floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC. The reporting time for the interview is up to 10.30AM.