Office of the Additional Director, Nabarangpur Jobs Notification 2017: Office of the Additional Director, Nabarangpur has invited applications for 21 posts of Attendants, Lab Technicians and Others on contractual basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 14 March 2017.
Notification No. : 1693/ 17
- Last Date of Application: 14 March 2017
Additional Director, Nabarangpur, Vacancy Details
- Pharmacist : 03 Posts
- Junior Lab Technicians : 03 Posts
- Junior Radiographer : 03 Posts
- Attendant : 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Attendant and Other Posts
- Pharmacist, Junior Lab Technician, Junior Radiographer: Must have passed +2 Science examination under council of Higher Secondary education, Odisha or equivalent. Passed D. Pharma examination from any of the three government medical college and hospitals of the state/ any other private institutions duly approved by AICTE or registered in Odisha Pharmacy Council and Examination conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board.
- Attendant: Must have passed ME 7th Examination or equivalent and can read write and speak odia. The selection shall be made on the basis of marks secured in 7th pass certificate.
- Pharmacist/ Junior Lab Technicians/ Junior Radiographer: 21 - 32 years
- Attendant: 18 - 32 years
How to Apply for Additional Director, Nabarangpur Attendant and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can follow the portal www.nabarangpur.nic.in for updates from time to time. The applicants are required to submit applications To the Chief District Medical Officer, Nabarangpur At/ Po:- Mirganiguda District :- Nabarangpur Pin:- 764059. The last date of submission of application forms is 14 March 2017.