Sri Balaji Society is a charitable trust established under the Bombay Public Trust Act.There is four Management institutes under this society. The institutes ensures that the leaders in the society as well as in the institutes work together to deliver the results. Find below the details regarding their MBA 2013 programme.
- Last date of submission of application form: Click here
- GD & PI at various centers: February & March 2013
- Final Merit list: 02 April 2013
- Course Commencement: 08 June 2013
- Candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation from any statutory University (45% for reserved category).
- In case of PGDM (Executive Batch), candidate should have 3-5 years of industrial work experience as a full time employee
- Candidates appearing for any final year Degree examination up to June 2013 can also apply.
How to Apply
- Candidates can purchase the prospectus from selected Axis Bank/ /IMS Learning Centers from 1 December 2012 and at the Institutes office for Rs.1250/-
- Prospectus can also be obtained by from the office by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.1350/- payable at Pune in favour of 'President, Sri Balaji Society' with full name & postal address on the reverse side of the DD.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website and the complete form can be sent with the DD of Rs.1350/-
- Applicants can submit the application Online as well
For further information click here
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA