AFCAT 2019 (2) Exam has been conducted by Indian Air Force on 24th & 25th August 2019. In this article we are going to share the important Memory Based General Awareness & Current Affairs Questions as per the feedback shared by the candidates who have appeared for AFCAT 2019 (2) Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam. Let’s have a look at the General Awareness & Current Affairs Questions that are being covered in the AFCAT 2019 (2) Exam:
AFCAT 2019 (2) Exam: 25th August 2019 Questions
1. How many medals have been won by Micheal Phelps?
2. Which dynasty established the Ajanta & Ellora caves?
Answer: Hindu Satavahana Dynasty
3. Which text of the Vedas refers to Medicine?
4. Duckworth-Lewis-Stern or DLS method is related to which game?
5. Which cricketer reached fastest 10000 runs in ODI?
Answer: Virat Kohli
6. What is the Capital of Colombia?
7. Where is the Headquarter of WHO located?
Answer: Geneva, Switzerland
8. Who was the founder of Mughal Dynasty?
9. What is the Actual name of Ghiyas -ud -Din -Tughlaq?
Answer: Muhammad bin Tughluq
10. The Khilafat Movement was merged with which movement?
Answer: Non-Cooperation Movement
11. What is the distance between the stumps in cricket?
Answer: Distance of 22 yards/20.12 m between the centres of the two middle stumps.
12. Who rejected the Muslim League’s demand for Pakistan?
Answer: Cabinet Mission
13. Which of the following book was authored by Vikram Seth?
Answer: A Suitable Boy
14. Which Desert is not located in Asia?
15. Who established the Indian National Congress?
Answer: On 28 December 1885, the Indian National Congress was founded at Gokuldas Tejpal Sanskrit College in Bombay, with 72 delegates in attendance.
16. Which lines run parallel to the equator?
17. Who Invented Electricity?
Answer: Benjamin Franklin was the one to prove that lightning was a form of electricity.
18. Which gas results in Brown Cloud Atmosphere?
Answer: Emissions associated with the combustion of fossil fuels and biomass
19. Which of the following a non-ferrous element?
Answer: Non-ferrous metals include aluminium, copper, lead, nickel, tin, titanium and zinc, and alloys such as brass.
20. Sun occupies how much percentage of area?
Answer: It accounts for about 99.86% of the total mass of the Solar System.
AFCAT 2019 (2) Exam: 24th August 2019 Questions
Memory Based Questions based on AFCAT 2 2019 Exam held on 24th August:
1. Who is the UEFA Winner 2019?
Answer: Liverpool FC
2. How many overs are there in the 1st Power Play in T20 Cricket?
Answer: 6 overs
3. Tunnel that Connects Jammu to Kashmir path?
Answer: Chenani Nashri Tunnel
4. Who was the 1st Governor General of India?
Answer: Lord William Bentinck
5. Writer of Life of Pie
Answer: Yann Martel
6. Which line passes through the Australian Subcontinent?
Answer: Indo-Australian Plate
7. Who is considered the father of Indian revolutionary ideas?
Answer: Bal Gangadhar Tilak
8. Who is known as the Bradman of Women’s Cricket?
Answer: Elizabeth Rebecca Wilson
9. Writer of Around the world in 80 days?
Answer: Jules Verne
10. Which female athlete won Gold in 2014 CWG in Weightlifting (48 Kg)?
Answer: Kumukcham Sanjita
11. Which Satellite is being launched by NASA to Mars in 2020?
Answer: Mars 2020 rover mission
12. Choose the odd one out-- Pelican--Albatross--Penguin---Ostrich
13. Satyamev Jayate is part of which Upanishad?
Answer: Mundaka Upanishad
14. Vocabulary-Altruism, Allegiance,Adroit, Vague, Skeptic.
15. ‘CANT’ is related to which sport?
16. Idiom: 1- To strain every nerve 2- To bury hatchet, 3- To run rampant
17. Who is the writer of Padmavat Poem?
Answer: Malik Muhammad Jayasi
18. Name of ISROs Space Program with the highest number of Satellites.
19. Which is the Oldest Veda?
20. Which European league won UEFA 3 times in a row?
Answer: Real Madrid
21. What is the special about MARS ROVER satellite that NASA will sent in year 2020?
Answer: It will investigate an astrobiologically relevant ancient environment on Mars and investigate its surface geological processes and history, including the assessment of its past habitability, the possibility of past life on Mars, and the potential for preservation of biosignatures within accessible geological materials. It will cache sample containers along its route for a potential future Mars sample-return mission.
22. Capital of Bosnia