All-India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) invited application for recruitment to the various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 6 May 2015.
- Closing Date for Registration: 6 May 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Post:
- Dietician: 01 Post
- Lab Technician: 01 Post
- Driver: 01 Post
- Dietician- Rs. 25,020 pm
- Lab Technician- Rs 14,400 pm
- Driver - Rs. 13,500 pm
- Dietician: MSc ( Food and Nutrition) from a recognized university /Institution (Regular Course). 2 years experience in a line/preferable in a large teaching hospital. Experience of working in a community settings /field.
- Lab Technician: BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized university (Regular Course) or 12th class pass with science subject (in 10+2 system) or Intermediate (Science) or equivalent from a recognized university/Institution (Regular Course). Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institute (Regular Course) and 3) One year experience in a NABL certified Medical Laboratory
- Driver: Possession of a valid driving license for driving heavy vehicles. Knowledge of a motor mechanism ( The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles). 3 years experience of driving motor vehicles (including heavy vehicles) in a Govt/PSU organization. Experience of driving in Delhi (NCR) and Haryana
How to Apply
The interested candidate may send their application form to the CEU-Director, Room No. 91, Clinical Epidemiology Unit, Near Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi-110029 by Post or through E-mail at email@example.com mentioning the Name of Post in subject line latest by 6 May 2015 by 5.00 pm.