AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019 for 55 Cashier, Legal Asst & Other Posts, Application closing on 12 Aug
AIIMS Patna is hiring candidates for Cashier, Chief Cashier, Legal Assistant and Other Posts. Candidates with requisite qualification and experience can apply by 12 August 2019.
AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Cashier, Chief Cashier, Legal Assistant and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 12 August 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 12 August 2019
AIIMS Patna Vacancy Details
- Dissection Hall Attendant: 8 Posts
- Cashier – 11 Posts
- PACS Administrator – 1 Post
- Chief Cashier – 1 Post
- CSSD Technician -6 Posts
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist) – 1 Post
- TB And Chest Disease Health Assistant – 1 Post
- Legal Assistant – 1 Post
- Stenographer – 23 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Cashier, Chief Cashier, Legal Assistant and Other Posts
- Dissection Hall Attendant: 10+2 or equivalent with one year experience in the concerned department Or 10th pass with three years experience in the concerned department.
- Cashier – Degree in Commerce of recognized University or equivalent and at least 2 years experience of handling accounts work of a Government Organization and Having proficiency in Computer application.
- PACS Administrator – B.E/B. Tech/MCA+ 2 years experience in Medical IT systems/PACS.
- Chief Cashier – Graduate in Commerce.
- CSSD Technician - B.Sc. (Microbiology or Medical Technology) with 3 years experience in CSSD in a 200 bedded Hospital or Staff Nurse (A Grade Registration) with two years experience in CSSD in a 200 bedded Hospital Or Theatre Assistant Course with four years experience in CSSD in a 200 bedded Hospital.
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist) – Bachelor's Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institute/University with 2 years experience Or Diploma in Rehabilitation with 5 years experience. Registered with the Physiotherapy Council.
- TB And Chest Disease Health Assistant – B.Sc. (Hons) Nursing from a recognized Institute/University Or, Diploma in Nursing with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Legal Assistant – Graduate with experience of minimum period of three years assisting a qualified legal practitioner/firm or as Legal Assistant in Legal Department of a Govt. Organisation.
- Stenographer – 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University or Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 5 years' service as Stenographer in Govt. Organization/ Institution.
How to apply for AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 12 August 2019. Candidates are advised to check official notification for more details.