All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur Job Notification: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raipur has invited applications for the 50 posts of Junior Residents. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 10 January 2019.
Advertisement No.: Admin/Rec./JR/2018/AIIMS.RPR/575
Date of Walk-in Interview: 10 January 2019
All India Institute of Junior Residents Vacancy Details
Junior Resident: 50 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Residents Posts Job
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of internship) on or after the month of November2016 only will be considered.
- DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected
- Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
- Relaxation in Age limits as per government norms. Please see the notification in this regard.
Rs. 56100/-(Level-10 As per 7thCPC) per month plus usual allowances including NPA
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through official site of AIIMS at http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in/ and can take part in the interview at the venue-Committee Room, 1stFloor, Medical College Building, Gate No. 5, AIIMS, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) -492099 on 10 January 2019.
Reporting time is: 09:00 AM to 9:30 AM