AIIMS, Rishikesh invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Administrative Officer and Finance and Chief Accounts Officer (Senior Accounts Officer) On Deputation Basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 February 2014. AIIMS Rishikesh is one of the SIX Apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Last Date of Receipt of Application forms: 21 February 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post
- Senior Administrative Officer: 1 post
- Finance and Chief Accounts Officer (Senior Accounts Officer): 1 post
Total no. of Posts: 2 Posts
Maximum age of the candidate should be 56 years for both posts.
Eligibility Criteria: Officers under the Central/State Government/U.T. Administration or the Central Statutory/Autonomous Bodies holding analogous posts on regular basis can apply.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + GP of Rs. 6600/- for both posts.
How to Apply
- Candidates can send applications in the prescribed Proforma.
- Application form complete in all respects should be sent to the Deputy Director (Admin)., All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Virbhadra Marg, Rishkesh-249201, Uttarakhand so as to reach by 21 February 2014.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the Post of Senior Administrative Officer or Finance and Chief Accounts Officer (Senior Accounts Officer) on Deputation basis.”