Air India AIASTL Recruitment 2019: Air India, Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) invited applications for the post of Customer Agent, Handyman, Assistant Human Resource / Administration and Junior Executive Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview from 09 September to 14 September 2019.
- Jr. Executive and Assistant Human Resource / Administration – 09 September 2019 between 09:00 AM to 12 Noon
- Customer Agent - 13 September 2019 between 09:00 AM to 12 Noon
- Handyman - 14 September 2019 between 09:00 AM to 12 Noon
Air India Vacancy Details
- Customer Agent - 100 Posts
- Handyman – 100 Posts
- Jr. Executive - Human Resource / Administration – 8 Posts
- Assistant Human Resource / Administration - 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Customer Agent, Handyman and Other Posts
- Customer Agent - Candidates must be a Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern. Well conversant with computer operation.
- Handyman – SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must have minimum experience of six months at Mumbai Airport in any of the areas or combination thereof, of Terminal Functions, Ramp Functions like Baggage / Cargo /Loading / Unloading and Aircraft Cabin Cleaning area with any Airline or Ground Handling Agency. The candidate should hold AEP
- Jr. Executive - Human Resource / Administration – MBA or equivalent - in HR or Personnel Management Course (full time 2 years course) with 1 year experience in HR/Admin and knowledge of MS -Office operations. Proficiency in statutory compliances OR Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 5 year’s experience or more in HR/Admin Functions and IR / Legal. Well conversant with MS -Office Operation. Proficiency in statutory compliances
- Assistant Human Resource / Administration - Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 2 years experience or more in HR/Admin Functions and IR / Legal. Well conversant with MS-Office Operation. Proficiency in statutory compliances
- Jr. Executive – 35 Years
- Others - 28 Years
How to Apply for Air India AIATSL Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates walk-in for the interview at Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No.-5,Sahar, Andheri-E,Mumbai-400099 along with the Application form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonial/certificates (as per attached application format with the advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD , payable at Mumbai.
Application Fee for Air India Jobs:
Rs. 500/- (No Fee for Ex-servicemen /SC/ST candidates)