Alagappa University Job Notification: Alagappa University has invited applications for the Assistant Professor, Professor and other posts. Applicants who have not applied yet for Alagappa University Recruitment 2020 can submit their offline applications on or before 19 February 2020.
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications in prescribed format: 19 February 2020
Alagappa University Assistant Professor, Professor and other Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor: 47 Posts
- Associate Professor: 21 Posts
- Professor: 10 Posts
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Principal: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 29 Jan 20
Eligibility Criteria for Farm Assistant Professor, Professor and other Job
- Assistant Professor: A PG with Masters degree with 55 percent marks in the concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University.
Besides fulfilling the above qualifications (10th, 12th etc.), the applicant must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC), like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a PhD Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M. Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016.
- Associate Professor: i) A good academic record, with a Doctorate with PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
ii) A PG with Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks.
iii) A min. of 08 years of experience of teaching and /or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor (AP) in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a min. of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or University Grants Commission (UGC)-listed journals.
- Principal: A PG with Masters Degree in any discipline and M.Ed., each with a min. of 55 percent Marks .
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Applicants who have not applied yet for Alagappa University Recruitment 2020 can submit their offline applications on or before 19 February 2020.