Allahabad Bank invited application for recruitment to the post of IT Advisor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 May 2013. Allahabad Bank is among the oldest and large public sector banks in India. Allahabad Bank started in April 1865 and has over 2500 branches across the nation with headquarters in Kolkata. Allahabad bank provides dynamic and healthy work environment to its employees with a huge number of customers and adaption of latest technology trends in Banking.
Last date for receipt of application: 20 May 2013
Name of Post: IT Advisor
Number of Post: 01
Candidate should be not more than 65 years as on 31 March 2013.
- Candidate must be Graduate in any discipline with CAIIB. Any degree /diploma in the field of Computer Science / IT would be an added qualification.
- Minimum 20 years experience of working in different capacities in Banking with IT exposure in Public Sector Bank.
- Minimum 5 years experience on providing consultancy / advisory services in implementation of CBS software / other IT related projects in any Public/ Pvt. Sector Banks in India.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in personal interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application format available from the Bank’s website
- Subscribe the application cover as "Application for the Post of IT Advisor".
- Application form with copies of all relevant certificates (Age, Qualification, Experience) is to be sent to the given address so as to reach by 20 May 2013.
The General Manager (IT),
Allahabad Bank, DIT,
Head Office, 2, N.S. Road,
For more information, CLICK HERE