Amity University invited applications from students regarding all post graduate programs.
Last Date of Application: 14 Feb 2013.
- For MBA programs the admission will be based on CAT/ MAT/GMAT score.
- In case the candidate has not taken the CAT/MAT/GMAT or the score is less than the required cut off accepted by Amity, then the student can appear for Amity Written Test followed by GD and/or Interview on the day of selection process.
- In case the students have appeared in the qualifying examination and the result thereof is awaited, one can apply provisionally to go through the admission process at their own risk.
How to Apply
- The Application Form has to be filled in the students handwriting in black ink and the undertaking is to be signed by the student itself.
- It is mandatory to provide the email address (clearly) as it will be used by the Admission Office for any further communication.
- The candidates must enclose class 10th mark sheet only with the Application Form. No other Mark sheets / Testimonials are to be attached with the Application Form at this stage (Only Foreign students / Foreign University Degree holder should attach photocopies of academic transcripts & AIU Equivalence Certificate). University / Board / Marks filled in the Application Form will be considered for all procedures related to admission. Any discrepancy found during original document verification will result in cancellation of Admission
Students must note that incomplete Forms will be rejected. For more information, candidates can visit the official website.