Department of Agriculture, Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Port Blair invited application for recruitment to the post of Khalasi and Regular Mazdoor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 November 2013. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a group of islands at the juncture of the Bay of Bengal and Andaman Sea, and are a Union Territory of India.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 25 November 2013
Details of Post
Names of the Posts:
• Khalasi: 3 Posts
• Regular Mazdoor: 65 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 68
• Male candidate age should be between 18 to 33 years for both posts.
• Female candidate age should be between 18 to 38 years for both posts.
• Candidate should be 10th class passed from a recognized Board /Institution.
• Candidate should also qualify the written professional test to be conducted by the department.
Pay Band-I (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 1800 per month for both posts.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test and or interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format as available in the notification.
• The application complete in all respects along with attested copies of Educational Qualifications, other testimonials, proof of age and OBC/ST/PC Category certificate and two recent passport size photographs (one duly attested by Gazetted Officer and affixed on the application), should be sent to the Director of Agriculture, Horticulture Road, Haddo, Port Blair before 25 November 2013.