Andhra Bank Jobs Notification: Andhra Bank invited online applications for the post of Security Officerin Middle Management Grade Scale II and III (MMGS-II and III). Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 23 September 2018.
- Starting Date for Online Application - 19 September2018
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application -23 September2018
- Last Date For Receipt Of Hard Copy Of Online Application With Other Documents - 04 October 2018
Andhra Bank Vacancy Details
Security Officer - 20 Posts
- MMGS II – 15 Posts
- MMGS III– 5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Security Officer Posts
- MMGS II – Graduation in any discipline from a Recognized University.An officer with a mini- An officer with a minimum of mum of five years commissioned service in the Army I Navy I Air Force OR A Police officer not below the rank of an Asst. Superintendent of Police/ Dy. Superintendent of Police with minimum five years of service
- MMGS III –Graduation in any discipline from a Recognized University.An officer with a minimum of Ten years commissioned service in Army/ Navy/ Air Force
OR A police officer not below the rank of an Asst. Superintendent of Police/ Dy. Superintendent of Police with minimum Ten years of service
Selection Procedure for Security Officer Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply for the Andhra Bank Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply online through the Bank's website (www.andhrabank.in)on or before 23 September 2018 and send the hard copy of the application along with other documents toAssistantGeneral Manager (Hr), Andhra Bank, Head Office Recruitment Section, H R Department Dr. PattabhiBhavan, Saifabad, Hyderabad. Telangana – 500004 latest by 04 October 2018.