Vijaya Bank invited applications for the post of Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale-I in General Banking stream. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format from 12 September 2018 to 27 September 2018.
- Starting Date of Online Application - 12 September 2018
- Last Date of Online Application - 27 September 2018
- Last Date for Editing Application Details - 27 September 2018
- Last Date for Printing Application – 12 October 2018
- Date of Online Examination - Will be intimated in due course
Vijaya Vacancy Details
Probationary Assistant Manager - 330 Posts
- UR – 167 Posts
- OBC – 89 Posts
- ST – 25 Posts
- SC – 49 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Post
- Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks and Full Time MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA (with specialization in Finance) from a reputed institution (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics/Law OR
- Chartered Accountant or ICWA or Company Secretary.
21 to 30 Years (Relaxation as per govt. rules)
Selection Procedure for Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Post
Shortlisted candidates will be called for online test and/or personal interview, depending on the number of applicants/eligible candidates.Merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them in Online Examination and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order for the respective categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/GEN. The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list.
How to Apply for Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Post Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can online through the link given below from 12 September 2018 to27 September 2018.
- GENERAL/OBC - Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD - Rs. 100/-
Vijaya Bank to Appoint 03 Faculty & Other Posts
Vijaya Bank Job Notification: Vijaya Bank invited applications for the post of Faculty & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 13 August 2018.
Last Date of Application: 13 August 2018
Vijaya Bank Vacancy Details
- Faculty: 01 Post
- Office Assistant: 01 Post
- Office Attender: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty & Other Posts Job
- Faculty: Shall be a Graduate in any Discipline and Post Graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development. M.A. in Sociology/Psychology/BSc (Agriculture)/B.Ed. etc shall be preferred
- Office Assistant: Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge.
- Office Attender: Shall be a Matriculate. Knowledge about Local area and people is added advantage.
- Faculty: 25-45 years
- Office Assistant, Office Attender: 20-45 years
Pay Scale for Faculty & Other Posts
- Faculty: Rs. 12000 /- per month Consolidated.
- Office Assistant: Rs.7500 /- per month consolidated.
- Office Attender: Rs. 4500 /- per month Consolidated
How to Apply for the Vijaya Bank Faculty & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to THE DIRECTOR VIJAYA BANK SELF EMPLOYMENT TRAINING INSTITUTE Village – Bhenslay, Post – IIM Indore, Tehsil – Mhow, District – Indore (M.P.) – 453 556 on or before 13 August 2018.