Anna University, Chennai invited applications for recruitment to 04 Project Staff posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 19 June 2017.
Last Date of Application : 19 June 2017
Anna University, Vacancy Details:
- Junior Research Fellow : 01 Post
- Analyst : 01 Post
- Field Assistant : 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for, Anna University Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Junior Research Fellow : Ph.D Environmental Engineering/ Ph.D (Environmental Science)/M.E Environmental Engineering/ M.E. Environmental Management / M.Sc Environmental Science (With one year experience in STP/ETP)
- Analyst : MSc.(Chemistry) MSc. Environmental Science/ B.E (Env.Engg)
- Field Assistant : B.E Civil Engineering /Diploma in Civil Engineering/B.Sc Chemistry / B.Sc Microbiology/B.Sc Life Science/B.Sc Computer Science
Selection Process for, Anna University Posts
The selections for these posts will be made through interviews and past academic performances.
How to Apply for, Anna University Posts
Eligible and Interested candidates should submit their application with all details of the academic qualification and experiences to the Director, Centre for Environmental Studies, College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600 025 on or before 19 June 2017 and soft copy of the same may be send to email@example.com for more details please read the official notification carefully before applying.
More Jobs 2017
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams