APPSC Jobs Notification: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Itanagar invited applications for Technical Assistant, Civil Assistant Surgeons and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 26 March to 17 April 2019.
Notification Number - 11/2018
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission - 26 March 2019
- Last Date of Application - 17 April 2019
APPSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P. B.C. Welfare Service – 4 Posts
- Assistant Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service – 3 Posts
- Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service – 2 Posts
- Civil Assistant Surgeons in A.P Insurance Medical Service – 9 Posts
- Zilla Sainik Welfare Officers in Sainik Welfare Service – 6 Posts
- Assistant Director in Andhra Pradesh Town & Country Planning – 2 Posts
- Assistant Chemist in A.P. Ground Water ServiceTown Planning Assistant in A.P. Town & Country Planning Service – 1 Post
- Town Planning Assistant – 1 Post
- Royalty Inspector in A.P. Mining Service – 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Automobile Engineering) in A.P Police Transport Organisation – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Assistant, Civil Assistant Surgeons and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant B.C. Welfare Officer/Assistant Social Welfare Officer/Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established or Incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.2 Posts
- Civil Assistant Surgeons in A.P Insurance Medical Service – Must Possess a M.B.B.S. Degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 as subsequently amended. Must be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner within the meaning of the Law for the time being existing in the State.
- Zilla Sainik Welfare Officers in Sainik Welfare Service – Shall be exclusively filled by ExServicemen from the Army, Navy and Air Force. No Ex- Servicemen who retired below the rank of Captain or equivalent Rank in the Army, Navy or Air Force shall be eligible. Must possess the minimum general educational qualification prescribed in the Schedule to the general rules or equivalent qualification of Indian Army, Navy or Air-Force.
- Assistant Director– Must possess of minimum qualification of B.E (Civil) or B. Planning / B.Tech (Planning) or B.Arch or MA (Geography) and must possess a post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Town and Country Planning from University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act , State Act or Provincial Act, or Institution or Fellowship or Associate ship of the Institute of Town Planners of India or equivalent membership of Professional Institute of Planner recognized by the University Grants Commission
- Assistant Chemist – Must hold M.Sc Degree in Chemistry or applied Chemistry or a Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology from a University or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent Qualification
- Town Planning Assistant - Must possess a minimum qualification of B.Arch, or B.E/ B. Tech (civil) or B Planning/ B. Tech (Planning) (or) passing an Associate ship examination of Institution of Town Planners (India
- Royalty Inspector in A.P. Mining Service –Must possess B.Sc., Degree in Geology from any recognised University of India established or incorporated by or under a Central or a State sector an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission. Provided that candidate having practical Experience for a period of not less than two years in the investigation of mineral deposits and Geological mapping or mining or underground water resources to be given preference
- Technical Assistant (Automobile Engineering) in A.P Police Transport Organisation – Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Automobile engineering or Mechanical engineering with automobile engineering as one of the subjects of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification. Must possess practical experience of not less than two years in R.T.C workshop or defence motor transport workshop or in any workshop of a motor transport manufacturing concern or a reputed work shop handling repairs and maintenance of motor vehicle or in any State Government workshop handling repairs and maintenance of motor vehicles. iii) Must have ability to read and write one of the three languages namely Telugu, Hindi and English
18 to 42 Years
How to Apply for APPSC Technical Assistant, Civil Assistant Surgeons and Other Posts 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through www.psc.ap.gov.in. 26 March to 17 April 2019.