Army Public School (APS), Ambala Cantt invited applications for the post of PRT, TGT and PGT Post. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 05 February 2018.
- Last Date of Application - 05 February 2018
APS Ambala Cantt Vacancy Details
- PRT (All Subjects)
- TGT (English, Mathematics, SST, Hindi, Science, Sanskrit, Computer Science)
- PGT (English, Mathematics, Computer Science, Chemistry, Economics, Political Science, Physics, Fine Arts, Music)
Eligibility Criteria for PRT, TGT and PGT Post
- PRT - Candidates should have passed CTET/TET.
- TGT - B.Ed and Graduation in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks in both. Candidates should have passed CSB and CTET/TET
- PGT - B.Ed and Post Graduation in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks in both.
- Fresher - Below 40 years
- Experienced - Below 57 years
Selection Procedure for PRT, TGT and PGT Post
Selection will be done on the basis of Computer Proficiency Test (Written and Practical)and Interview. Written Test will also be conducted for Language Teachers
How to Apply for APS Ambala Cantt PRT, TGT and PGT Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application (available at website) along with other necessary documents to Army Public School, 90, Alexandra Road, Ambala CANTT latest by 05 February 2018.
Rs. 100/- by Bank Draft in favour of Army Public School Ambala CANTT