APPSC TGT and PGT Jobs
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher. Interested candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 9 July 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 9 July 2018
APPSC Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 127 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 540 Posts
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for TGT and PGT Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 2nd Class Master Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with B.Ed.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 2nd Class Bachelor Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce from a recognized University with B.Ed.
Age Limit for TGT and PGT Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 18 to 35 years
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 18 to 33 years
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 9 July 2018.
Application Fee for TGT and PGT Posts
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) - Rs. 150/- for APST and Rs. 200/- for Others
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) - Rs 100/- for APST and Rs 150/- for Others