ASC Centre (South) Bangalore has invited application for recruitment for various posts in Civilian Group-C under Ministry of Defence. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts through prescribed format before 21 days from the publication of the advertisement in the newspapers i.e. 23 August 2014.
Last date of receipt of application form: 21 days from the publication of advertisement in newspapers (23 August 2014)
Details of Posts
- CCI: 02Posts
- ER: 01 Post
- Safaiwala: 01 Post
- Tailor: 02 Post
- Boot Maker: 02 Post
- Tarpaulin Maker: 02 Post
Total No. of Posts: 10
- CCI (Civilian Catering Instructor): Matriculation degree from a recognized university or Board. Along with that, a PG Diploma/ Diploma/ Certificate in Catering from any Govt. or Private Body is must. The candidate must have proficiency in Indian cooking and should have a work experience certificate from any Govt. or Private body.
- ER: 10th Class Passed
- Safaiwala: 10th Class Passed
- Tailor: 10th Class Passed with experience in the trade.
- Boot Maker: 10th Class Passed
- Tarpaulin Maker: 10th Class Passed
- Between 18-27 years for General Candidates.
- The relaxation in upper age-limit is 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- The relaxation in upper age-limit is 3 years for OBC candidates.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates need to apply through prescribed application format writing the same on a plain paper.
- The filled in application form should be accompanied with four passport size photographs, Attested copies of all the relevant certificates from the gazette officer, caste certificates, NOC for already employed candidates, a self-addressed envelope with Rs. 21 postal stamp and other relevant experience certificates.
- The complete envelop should reach by ordinary post to the “ Adjutant, ASC Centre(South), Post Office- Agram, Bangalore- 900493” before 21 days from the publication of the advertisement. The envelope containing the application should clearly mention ‘Application for Group C Post of____”.
The candidates applying for the posts would be shortlisted by the authority for specific posts and call letters would be handed to them to undergo medical tests, physical tests written test and interview to finally get selected for the jobs.