Archaeological Survey of India(ASI) invited application for recruitment to the post of Photographer Grade I. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 days from the date of publication of vacancy.
- Closing Date for Registration: within 30 days from the date of publication of vacancy positively.
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Photographer Grade I
- Number of Post: 01 for SC
Pay Scale – PB-1 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs. 2800
- Educational Qualification- Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board/Institution. Three years of experience in photography , photo micrograpgy, developing, printing, copying, enlarging and preparation of lantern slides.
- Age Limit- Between 18-25 years
How to Apply
The interested candidates may download the application form and send it to the Superintending Archaeologist, Archaeological Survey of India, Nagpur Circle, Old High Court Building, Nagpur – 440001. The interested candidates may send their application form on or before last date of the application form.