Assam Police Job Notification: Assam Police invited applications for the post of Constable. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 02 June 2018.
- Opening Date of Application: 02 May 2018
- Last Date of Application: 02 June 2018
Assam Police Vacancy Details
- Constable of Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force: 1851 Posts
- Constables of Armed Branch: 3643 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Constable Posts Job
- Un-Armed Branch: H.S. or Class XII passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF).
- Armed Branch: H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from a recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
18 to 25 years
Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the DLSC, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
How to Apply for the Assam Police Constable Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply online through Assam Police website www.assampolice.gov.in .