Assam University Job Notification: Assam University invited applications for Non Teaching posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 13 September 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 13 September 2017
Assam University Vacancy Details
- Internal Audit Officer-1 Post
- Assistant-1 Post
- Hindi Translator-1 Post
- Junior Engineer -1 Post
- Upper Division Clerk- 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant-2 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk-3 Posts
- Library Attendant—3 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant-6 Posts
- Deputy Registrar- 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar- 1 Post
- Section Officer- 2 Posts
- Personal Assistant- 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk- 1 Post
- Laboratory Attendant- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non Teaching Posts Job
- Assistant- Graduate from any recognized University in any subject, with certificate course in computer application.
- Hindi Translator- Masters Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main/optional subject at degree level.
- Junior Engineer - 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Upper Division Clerk- Graduate from recognized University in any discipline with certificate course in computer application
- Laboratory Assistant- Bachelor Degree/2 years Diploma in relevant Subject.
- Lower Division Clerk- 10+2 (HSSLC) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with certificate course in computer applications.
- Library Attendant— HSLC passed Or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Laboratory Attendant- HSLC passed Or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar - A Master degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B.
- Section Officer- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent degree with at least three years experience in handling Educational Administration /General Admin./ Exam./Accounts & Finance in a University/ Research Institution/ Government department /Autonomous bodies/ PSU, with working knowledge of computer application.
- Personal Assistant- 10+2 standard passed.
- Lower Division Clerk- 10+2(HSSLC) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with Certificate course in Computer applications.
- Laboratory Attendant- HSLC or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Assistant- 35 years
- Hindi Translator- 30 years
- Junior Engineer, Upper Division Clerk – 32 years
- Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Library Attendant, Laboratory Attendant - 28 years
- Deputy Registrar- 50 years
- Assistant Registrar, Section Officer - 35 years
- Personal Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Laboratory Attendant- 28 years
How to Apply for the Assam University Non Teaching Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Registrar, Assam University, Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building, Silchar–788 011 on or before 13 September 2017.