Bank of Baroda Job Notification: Bank of Baroda (BOB) invited applications for the post of Specialist Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 May 2018.
- Opening Date of Application: 25 April 2018
- Last Date of Application: 17 May 2018
- Payment of Fee Online: 25 April to 17 May 2018
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details
Total: 361 Posts
- MSME-Sales/ Relationship Management: 25 Posts
- MSME-Sales/ Relationship Management: 59 Posts
- MSME Monitoring/ Processing of Loans: 75 Posts
- MSME Monitoring/ Processing of Loans: 62 Posts
- Finance / Credit: 100 Posts
- Finance / Credit: 40 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SO Post Job
CA/ ICWA/MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent postgraduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute.
- MSME-Sales/ Relationship Management, MSME Monitoring/ Processing of Loans: 28-40 years
- MSME-Sales/ Relationship Management, MSME Monitoring/ Processing of Loans, Finance / Credit: 25-37 years
- Finance / Credit: 25-35 years
Selection Procedure for Specialist Officer Job
In case of the selection process for the posts in Scale II, Scale III & Scale IV ;applications will be shortlisted and candidates will then be called for GD/interview. However, if the number of applications received is large, then Bank reserves the right to hold an online test also. The online test if conducted may be descriptive in nature and will be subject matter specific. Bank may also at its discretion, consider conducting of Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales.
How to Apply for the Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of Bank of Baroda at http://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/ on or before 17 May 2018.
Application Fees for Specialist Officer Job
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD): Rs.100/-(plus applicable taxes)
- GEN/ OBC: Rs.600/-(plus applicable taxes)