BFUHS Recruitment 2019: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has issued notification for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Senior Resident and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 11 March 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 11 March 2019
BFUHS Vacancy Details
- Professor – 16 Posts
- Associate Professor – 21 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 61 Posts
- Senior Resident/Tutor – 49 Posts
- Junior Resident – 6 Posts
- Antenatal MO cum Lecturer/Assistant Professor – 1 Post
- MCWO – 1 Post
- Emergency Medical Officer – 12 Posts
- Medical Superintendent – 1 Post
- Medical Officer Dental – 1 Post
- Medical Record Officer – 1 Post
- Director – 1 Post
- PTI – 1 Post
- Associate Professor – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Junior Resident, Emergency Medical Officer – MBBS Degree from a recognized Institute by the MCI.
- Antenatal MO cum Lecturer/Assistant Professor/ MCWO – MD/MS or an equivalent qualification recognized by MCI. MBBS Degree from a recognized Institute by the MCI.
- Medical Superintendent – Post Graduation Degree from a recognized Institute with 5 years of experience.
- Medical Officer Dental – BDS Degree from a recognized Institute.
How to apply for BFUHS Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot latest by 11 March 2019.