CBSE Class 11 Mathematics NCERT Solutions: Chapter 8, Binomial Theorem
To get the accurate and detailed solutions to class 11 Maths NCERT exercise questions, read this article. Here you will get the NCERT solutions for Class 11 Binomial Theorem which are provided in PDF format. All the solutions have been prepared by subject experts.
Here we are providing the NCERT Solution for CBSE Class 11 Mathematics Chapter 8, Binomial Theorem. You will get the detailed and accurate solution to each exercise question given in NCERT book. These solutions will help you find the right approach to solve the NCERT questions and understand the criteria to write perfect answers in exams to grab high scores.
Some prominent features of Class 11 Maths NCERT Solutions are:
- Each solution is framed in step wise structure.
- Solutions have been rechecked/ revised by subject experts.
- Each solution is strictly according to the guidelines followed in CBSE marking scheme.
It is very important for students to practice all the NCERT questions not only to clear the concepts but also to make an effective preparation for the exams.
Main topics discussed in Class 11 Mathematics chapter- Binomial Theorem are:
- Binomial Theorem for Positive Integral Indices
- Pascal’s Triangle
- Binomial theorem for any positive integer n
- Binomial theorem for some special cases
- General and middle terms of a binomial expansion.
Students may download all the NCERT Solutions for CBSE Class 11 Mathematics chapter – Binomial Theorem, in PDF format.
Some of the questions and their solutions from NCERT Solutions for Class 11: Binomial Theorem, are as follows:
To get all the NCERT Solutions, click on the following link: