Directorate of Research, Birsa Agricultural University (BAU) invited applications for recruitment to the post of JRF, SRF, Field Assistant, Young Professional-II, Meteorological Observer and Field Investigator. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 19 September 2017.
- Date of Interview: 19 September 2017
Birsa Agricultural University Vacancy Details
- JRF: 1 posts
- SRF: 4 posts
- Field Assistant: 1 post
- Young Professional-II: 1 post
- Meteorological Observer: 3 posts
- Field Investigator: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, Meteorological Observer & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- JRF: MSc Agriculture in Plant Breeding & Genetics.
- SRF: MSc Agriculture in Genetics & Plant Breeding/Horticulture with experience in DUS testing, MSc in Animal Breeding & Genetics/Livestock Production & Management, MSc Forestry & MSc (Agril), PBG/MSc in Medicinal & Aromatic Plants, MSc Forestry with specialization in Agro Forestry/MVSc with experience.
- Field Assistant: 12th passed with Diploma in Horticulture.
- Young Professional-II: Master Degree in Plant Breeding & Genetics.
- Meteorological Observer: 10th passed.
- Field Investigator: Diploma in Agriculture or Agricultural Engineering or BSc Degree.
Age Limit for SRF, Meteorological Observer & Other posts
- For Young Professional-II: Between 21-45 years
- For Other posts: Maximum 35 years
How to Apply for Birsa Agricultural University SRF, Meteorological Observer & Other Posts
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with Original & self attested copies of all relevant certificates & documents on 19 September 2017 at 9:30 a.m. at Directorate of Research, Administrative Building, Birsa Agricultural University, Kanke Ranchi (Jharkhand).