Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Engineer & Senior Officer. The eligible candidates for the post can apply through online on or before 23 August 2014. BPCL is an Indian state-controlled oil and gas company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has been ranked 225th in the Fortune Global 500 rankings of the world's biggest corporations for the year 2012.
Details of Post
Name of the Posts
1. Senior Manager (Fire & Safety): 1
2. Senior Manager (Laboratory): 1
3. Manager (Chemical): 1
4. Manager (Electrical): 1
5. Manager (Fire & Safety): 1
6. Manager (Instrumentation): 2
7. Deputy Manager (Chemical): 4
8. Deputy Manager (Fire & Safety): 1
9. Deputy Manager (Instrumentation): 3
10. Deputy Manager (Mechanical): 1
11. Senior Engineer (Chemical): 19
12. Senior Engineer (Instrumentation): 4
13. Senior Engineer (IT): 1
14. Senior Engineer (Mechanical): 7
15. Senior Engineer (Telecom): 1
16. Senior Officer (Fire & Safety): 1
17. Senior Officer (Human Resources): 2
18. Senior Officer (Laboratory): 2
Total No. of Posts: 53 Posts
Candidate should have Bachelor Degree and Master Degree in relevant subject as per the posts.
Maximum Age Limit (as on 1 July 2014)
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in written test/Interview.
How to Apply
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
ESI Hospital New Delhi Recruitment: 59 Vacancies for Senior Resident Posts
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 9 Senior Resident Posts
CCIM New Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 3 Junior and Senior Technical Associate Posts
SKIMS, Soura Srinagar Recruitment 2018: Apply for 7 DEO, Social Worker and Other Posts