Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts mentioned below on Contract basis for Electronic Media Monitoring Centre Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 04 April 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 04 April 2014.
Details of Posts
- Content Auditor: 01 (One).
- Senior Monitor: 03 (Three).
- Monitor: 42 (Forty Two).
- Executive Assistant: 02 (Two).
- System Technician/Electrician Cum Pump Operator/ Satellite Operator: 02 (Two).
- Logistic Assistant: 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- For Content Auditor
PG Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication and Three years experience in visual media or news agencies like ANI, PTI, UNI etc.
Retired as News Editor / Dy. Director News from DD/ AIR in the pre-revised pay scale of Rs. 10000 - 15200
- For Senior Monitor
(i) Bachelor in Journalism/ Mass Communication.
(ii) PG Diploma In Journalism with 2 Years in Media or News Agency.
(iii) Retired from DD/AIR as News Editor/Assistant Director News.
- For Monitor
(i) Graduate with proficiency in computer operations and knowledge (proficiency) in concerned language and of English.
(ii) One Year experience in the field of Media/ News.
PG Diploma in Journalism / Bachelor in Journalism / Mass Communication.
- For Executive Assistant
Graduate and proficiency in Computer . Experience in noting, drafting & maintenance of office records is desirable.
- For System Technician/Electrician Cum Pump Operator/ Satellite Operator
Matriculate with ITI Certificate in Electronics or Electrical Trade with One Year experience in the trade.
- For Logistic Assistant
10+2 and proficiency in computer operations . One year experience in line is desirable.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Consolidated Salary of Rs. 40,000/- for post 1, Rs. 30,000/- for post 2, Rs. 23,000/- for post 3, Rs. 17,000/- for post 4 and Rs. 16,000/- for post 5 & 6.
Registration fee of Rs. 300/- by demand draft drawn in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi. The SC/ ST/ PH candidates are exempted from the Registration Fee.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the BECIL website www.becil.com along with self- attested photocopies of relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) and Demand Draft must reach to the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, C- 56/A 17, Sector- 62, Noida- 201 307 on or before 04 April 2014.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.