Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection will conduct the Common Interview for recruitment to the post of clerk. The common interview will be held from 16 March 2013. The candidates who have successfully qualified the common written examination in December 2013 are eligible to appear for the interview. The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in written examination and interview. The candidates who will qualify the interview will be eligible to apply for 20 Public Sector Banks Recruitment Process in a year.
• Conduct of Interview: 16 March 2013 onwards
• Declaration of combined result of CWE and Interview: Second week of April 2013
• Notification of vacancies of each of the Participating Banks: Last week of April 2013
• Registration of order of preference for banks by the successful candidates: First week of May 2013
• Allotment: Last week of May 2013
Candidate can download their interview admit card through below mentioned link.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.