Canara Bank Job Notification: Canara Bank has invited applications for the posts of Senior Risk Officers, Chief Investment Officers and Chief Technology Officer on contract basis. The recruitments will be made based on the modified eligibility criteria. The interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 10 March 2017.
Notification No. : CB / RP / 2 /2016
Last Date of Application: 10 March 2017
Canara Bank Vacancy Details
- Senior Risk Officer : 1 Post
- Chief Investment Officers : 1 Post
- Chief Technology Officer : 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Officer Posts
- Senior Risk Officer: Masters Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Economics / MBAØ (Finance) / MBA in Banking & Finance / Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance from recognized University / Institute.
Candidate who has completed CAIIB / Fellow in RiskØ Management (FRM) will be given preference.
- Chief Investment Officers: Masters degree in any discipline / CA / CFA (USA)/ CS / ICWA /Ø MBA / B.E. / B.Tech.
- Chief Technology Officer: Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science / ComputerØ Technology / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication from a recognized University.Additional qualification like MBA and candidates with degreeØ from IIT, IIM, XLRI and ISB shall be given preference.
Maximum 55 years as on 01 January 2017 (inclusive).
How to Apply for Canara Bank Officer Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can download the application forms online from the website www.canarabank.com and can submit the duly filled application form along with relevant documents & Fee Payment Challan to Canara Bank, Recruitment Cell, Human Resources Wing, Head Office, 113/1, Jeevan Prakash Building, J C Road, Bangalore-560002, Karnataka’ on or before 10 March 2017.
The eligible candidates who are interested to apply shall have to pay an amount of Rs 1000/- as Application Fees.