With the beginning of new academic session, CBSE has released the latest and revised syllabus/ course structure for all subjects of Class 10. Students may download the CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course B Syllabus from the link provided in this article. With the latest CBSE syllabus, students will know the prescribed topics to be prepared throughout the course and get acquainted with the skills to be developed to improve their learning.
Contents of CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course B Syllabus 2019 are:
- Weightage of different questions in question paper
- Preparatory content for each question
- Division of marks in each section
- Prescribed books
- Instructions to work on learning skills
The detailed instructions given in CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course Bsyllabus 2019 can be checked from the following link:
As per the current assessment scheme, performance of a student in class 10 is assessed on the basis of a final CBSE board examination in each scholastic subject carrying 100 marks with an 80 marks component for class 10 Board examination and a 20 marks component for Internal Assessment. Internal Assessment comprises
- Periodic Tests (PT) with weightage of 10 marks
- Notebook Submission of 5 marks
- Subject Enrichment Activities of 5 marks
How to use CBSE syllabus in a constructive way?
- Students must carefully read the entire syllabus from the very beginning of the session, to get an idea of the course structure.
- Before starting a chapter or unit, list out all the topics prescribed in the syllabus for that unit so that you don’t waste time in learning the irrelevant or unnecessary topics.
- Having a clear understanding about your syllabus and the weightage of various helps to decide how much time you should dedicate to each section.