Knowing the details of CBSE Syllabus for the board exams is very important as it helps you prepare the relevant topics and know the latest evaluation scheme. So, to score good marks in the CBSE Board Exam, you should thoroughly analyse the latest syllabus. In this article, we are providing the CBSE syllabus of Class 10 Hindi B subject. You may download the complete syllabus in PDF format from the link provided here . With the latest CBSE syllabus, students will know the prescribed topics to be prepared throughout the course and get acquainted with the skills to be developed to improve their learning skills.
Contents of CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course B Syllabus 2020-21 are:
- Weightage of different questions in question paper
- Preparatory content for each question
- Division of marks in each section
- Prescribed books
- Instructions to work on learning skills
The detailed instructions given in CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course B Syllabus 2020-21 can be checked from the following link:
As per the current assessment scheme, performance of a student in class 10 is assessed on the basis of a final CBSE board examination in each scholastic subject carrying 100 marks with an 80 marks component for class 10 Board examination and a 20 marks component for Internal Assessment. Internal Assessment comprises
- Periodic Tests (PT) with weightage of 10 marks
- Notebook Submission of 5 marks
- Subject Enrichment Activities of 5 marks
How to use CBSE syllabus in a constructive way?
- Students must carefully read the entire syllabus from the very beginning of the session, to get an idea of the course structure.
- Before starting a chapter or unit, list out all the topics prescribed in the syllabus for that unit so that you don’t waste time in learning the irrelevant or unnecessary topics.
- Having a clear understanding about your syllabus and the weightage of various helps to decide how much time you should dedicate to each section.