CBSE sample question paper for class 10 Home Science subject has been released with the changed pattern in which section A of paper is entirely composed of objective type questions including fill in the blanks, multiple choice type questions and one word answer type questions. Students of CBSE class 10 who will appear for Home Science examination under the Board Exam 2020 must read the CBSE sample question paper to understand the format of paper and get an idea about the type of questions expected in the upcoming board exam.
Recommended Books for CBSE 10th Board Exam 2020 Preparation (Links to download Sample Papers are given after this table):
CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2020
SAMPLE QUESTIONPAPER (2019-2020)
HOME SCIENCE (Code – 064)
Fill in the blanks:
1. _________ stage is known as pre- gang stage.
2. Inability to see the perspective of others is called ____________.
3. ____________ is an example of labor-saving device.
4. Cold food stuffs should always be held at temperature below 4 Degrees C because:
a. To keep the food cool
b. To avoid the growth of microorganisms
c. To avoid cross contamination
d. To keep it away from insects
5. Fats and ___________ rich foods have high satiety value.
6. Requirement of calories in boys in the age group of 16-17 years is ________.
7. ___________ is used to stiffen cotton and linen.
8. Piping should always be cut on a true bias to have _____________.
9. Expansion of RDA: _____________________________.
Expansion of ICMR: ___________________________
10. Identify the following symbols:
11. What is the meaning of symbol 10 X on a shirt?
12. Radha noticed some different looking seeds in the mustard seeds. What could be these look alike mustard seeds?
13. Which of the following is not an adulterant in Milk?
d. Vegetable Fat
Mental retardation and degeneration of reproductive organs indicates the consumption of ____________.
14. Social needs of an elderly person can be fulfilled by:
a. Playing favorite songs
b. Providing financial guidance
c. Teaching underprivileged children
15. A man possesses two bungalows, a car and big jeep. These are the examples of which type of income?
a. Money income
b. Real income
c. Psychic income
16. It helps in work simplification:
a. Developing skills at work
b. Listening to music
c. Taking rest
d. Playing indoor games
17. Which of the following practice should not be adopted by a food handler:
a. Wearing clean clothes
b. Wearing rings
c. Covering wounds with waterproof tapes
d. Short nails
18. As per Food Safety & Standards Act 2006, if food article sold in the market contains any inferior or cheaper substances whether wholly or partly which is injurious to health then such products can be called as:
d. Partly sub-standard
Check the complete sample question paper with marking scheme from the following links:
Solving the CBSE sample papers is the best way to revise your course syllabus and get prepared to write the board exam in the most appropriate way. As you solve more and more sample papers, not only you improve your problem solving ability but also learn about the problems and difficulties you face while solving a question paper. With this analysis, you can work to remove those problems so that you can write your examination smoothly without getting panicked.
Check below the previous year Home Science sample paper with marking scheme:
To get more of such useful articles for preparation of CBSE Examinations, visit jagranjosh.com/cbse.