CBSE question papers of previous years' board exams are very helpful to analyse the pattern of the exam and know important topics and questions which must be prepared for the upcoming board exam. We are providing here the CBSE Class 10 Information Technology Question Paper of Board Exam 2020. Students who have opted for Information Technology as their sixth subject must practice with this previous year question paper to score good marks in their upcoming exam. CBSE Class 10 Information Technology Question Paper 2020 is available here for free PDF download.
CBSE Class 10 Information Technology Question Paper 2020:
(Employability Skills) (10 Marks)
Answer any 4 questions out of the given 6 questions of 1 mark each:
1. __________ are a group of words that work together to communicate an element of speech.
2. __________ refers to focusing human efforts for maintaining a healthy body and mind capable of better withstanding stressful situations.
3. Having conscious knowledge of your own self, capabilities, feelings and one’s own character is called as __________ .
4. A __________ is a software that helps you type and work with text on a computer. (word processor / spreadsheet / calculator)
5. Entrepreneurs are not job seekers but they create opportunities of employment for people. (True/False)
6. __________ defines a Green economy as one that results in ‘‘improved human well-being and social equity, while significantly reducing environmental risks and ecological scarcities’’.
Answer any 3 questions out of the given 5 questions of 2 marks each:
7. Explain four types of sentences in English.
8. List any four characteristics of entrepreneurship.
9. Write steps to highlight text in an Open Office Writer.
10. List any two factors that affect self-confidence.
11. List any four factors causing ecological imbalance.
(Subject Skills) (40 Marks)
Answer any 10 questions out of the given 12 questions of 1 mark each:
12. When a combination of hardware and software enables a person with a disability or impairment to use a computer, it is known as
(A) Mechanical assistance
(C) Assistive Technology
(D) Assistance and communication
13. __________ in Control Panel are used to customize the way your keyboard, display, or mouse function.
14. Picture and Clipart options are available under __________ .
15. Header option is available under __________ group in Insert Tab.
16. __________ is one of the functions available in the spreadsheet to perform addition of selected numbers in the sheet.
17. Autosum automatically selects the values around the cells either _______ or __________ .
18. Layout option is available under __________ group in the Home tab.
19. Presentation software enables the user to add tables in the slides in order to represent the __________ data meaningfully.
20. Time management is the act of planning to stay organized that will result in increased __________ and __________ .
21. __________ appointments can be used for scheduling repetitive tasks.
22. __________ statement is used to add one or more records to a database.
23. __________ statement retrieves zero or more rows from one or more database tables.
Full question paper can be downloaded from the following link: