In this video we will get to learn about the surface areas and volumes of different solids having identical top and base.
- General formula for finding the surface area of solids having identical top and base is = Area of base × height
- Surface area of solids having identical top and base is of two types:
a) Lateral Surface area = perimeter of base × height
b) Total surface area = lateral surface area + 2 × area of base 4.
- Volume of a cuboid = l × b × h
- Lateral surface area of a cuboid = 2h (l + b)
- Total surface area of a cuboid= 2 (lb + bh + hl)
- Relation between liters and cubic meters: 1 m3= 1000 litres
- Volume of a cube = (side)3
- Lateral surface area of a cube = 4(side)2
- Total surface area of a cube = 6(side)2
CBSE Class 9: Heron’s Formula - Applications of Heron’s Formula
CBSE Class 9: Lines and Angles - Basics Terms and Definition
CBSE Class 9: Lines and Angles - Types of Angles