Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Thiruvananthapuram invited online applications for the post of Project Engineer, Project Manager, Project Assistant and Project Technician. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 July 2018.
Advertisement No.: CDAC (T)/RCT/03/2018
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates - 11 July 2018
- Last date for online application submission - 25 July 2018 till 06:00 PM
- Last date for receiving Print-Out of Application by Post - 31 July 2018
C-DAC Vacancy Details
- Project Manager - 01
- Project Engineer - 53
- Project Assistant - 03
- Project Technician (Diploma) - 16
- Project Technician (ITI) - 01
Eligibility Criteria for Project Engineer, Project Technician and Other Posts
- Project Engineer - Candidates should posses first class B.E./B. Tech./M.C.Aor equivalent degree in CS/ EC/ EEE /IT with minimum 11 years of post qualification relevant work experience
- Project Engineer - Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in concerned field with relevant experience.
- Project Assistant - Diploma in Computer Science Engineering/IT with minimum 4 years of post qualification work experience
- Project Technician - Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation /Computer Science /IT / Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with one year post qualification work experience in relevant field OR ITI / NCVT (Painter) with at least 03 years of post qualification work experience.
How to Apply C-DAC Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through official website on or before 25 July 2018 till 06:00 PM and send the print-out of online application with relevant documents to Department Head (HR) Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) Post Box No.6520, Vikasbhavan P.O Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram - 695033 latest by 31 July 2018 till 05:30 PM.