Central Employment Exchange Jobs Notification: Central Employment Exchange invited applications of candidates for the Vocational Instructor, Junior Weaver, Senior Printer and Artist-cum-Photographer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 14 March 2017.
Advertisement No.: 09/2016
- Last Date of Application: 14 March 2017
Central Employment Exchange Vacancy Details
- Vocational Instructor (Carpentry Trade) – 01 Post
- Vocational Instructor (Commercial) – 01 Post
- Junior Weaver – 03 Posts
- Senior Printer – 01 Post
- Artist-cum-Photographer – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Weaver & Other Posts
- Vocational Instructor (Carpentry Trade): Matriculation or equivalent and possess National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade with at least 3 years of practical experience in the trade concerned.
- Vocational Instructor (Commercial): Graduate from a recognized university and Diploma or Certificate in Commercial or Secretarial Practice from a recognized Institute with at least 3 years of experience in the trade concerned. Speed of 40 w.p.m. in typing and 80 w.p.m. in shorthand.
- Junior Weaver: Matriculation from a recognized board and should have 8 years of experience of Loom and should be well-versed in all the methods of preparatory processes for weaving.
- Senior Printer: Matriculation from a recognized or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Diploma with Textile Printing or Screen Printing or Block Printing Trade and should have eight years of experience in block or screen printing or dyeing or processing house or in a printing unit of repute.
- Artist-cum-Photographer: B.Sc degree with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry of B.Sc (Hons) in any of the three as a principal subject from a recognized university with at least 3 years of experience including 2 years of experience in Photography in Scientific Laboratory/Institution.
How to Apply for Central Employment Exchange Junior Weaver & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates should send their application form along with required documents to the respective department given below by post on or before 14 March 2017:
- Vocational Instructor (Carpentry Trade): Assistant Director (Employment) VRC for Handicapped, Plot No. 1,2,5 & 6, Gandamunda, P.O. Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar – 751030 (Odisha)
- Vocational Instructor (Commercial): Assistant Director (R)-I/C, Ministry of Labour & Employment (DGE), VRC for Handicapped Women, After Care Hostel Building, Pensionpura, Vadodara – 390002
- Junior Weaver/Senior Printer: Director, Govt. of India, Office of the Development Commissioner for Handlooms Weavers’ Service Center, Weavers Colony, Bharat Nagar Delhi - 110052
- Artist-cum-Photographer: Director, Govt. of India, Ministry of Ayush, Pharmacopoeia Laboratory for Indian Medicine, Opp. M. Block, Sec-23, Kamla Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad -201002